This Fried cheetos kurkure niknak processing line can use corn grits instead of the powder material to produce the irregular stick sanack. This extruder is specially designed with one screw only for such cheetos, kurkure, or niknak. After shaped from extruder, the products will be sent into the rotary sifter to take down extra grits sticky on the surface. The waste grits can be collected and used again as raw materials. So this processing line can lower down the production cost. After fried and flavored, the final cheetos or kurkure will be more tasty and crispy.
Flour Mixer → Cheetos Extruder → Conveyor → Rotary Sifter → Elevator → Fryer → Vibrating De-Oiler → Flavoring Line → Cooling Conveyor
1. Alloy (38CrMoAL) screw made by nitriding process, high strength and wear-resting. Self-cleaning ability, no need to discharge or clean the barrel and screw when roasting or replacing of materials.
2. Adopting speed-adjusted converter on feeding system, extrusion system and cutting system. Food grade stainless steel twin screw feeding machine, stable materials feeding in the whole food process.
3. Gearbox with automatic lubrication function, extending gear life.
4. Increased radiator on driving part for forced cooling effect, ensuring extruder operates safely.
5. Barrel with water-cooled circulation, raw materials not only for corn/rice, also for wheat flour/starch with high viscosity. Different moisture-extrusion temperature ratio, whole-expanded and half expanded as different type of products.
6. Cutting knife fixed in the die head seat, rotary cutting by V-belt drive.
Kurkure Machines at Rs 150000/set | Kurkure Extruder | ID
Kurkure Machine - Kurkure Making Machine Manufacturer
Food Processing Machine - Kurkure Processing Plant
Kurkure Making Plant - Kurkure Making Machine Manufacturer
3 Phase Electrice Kurkure Making Machine, 21 Hp, Capacity
Kurkure Making Machine - Fully Automatic Kurkure Snacks
Kurkure Making Machine - Manufacturers & Suppliers, Dealers
How do you make edible straws?
- 1、The wet ingredients include egg whites, sugar, and a flavoring agent. According to a method of making the edible straw, the dough can be made as a cylinder,
- 2、This is where SORBOS edible straws come in; made of natural ingredients – beet root sugar, cassava root starch, and all-natural flavours, SORBOS straws will
- 3、An edible straw made of seaweed could soon replace polluting plastic straws. Aria Bendix. Mar 7, 2019, 7:42 PM. The letter F. An envelope. It indicates the
- 4、Some popular substitutes include paper straws or straws made from corn-based PLA. However, these
- 5、Made from cornstarch and sugar, these apple flavoured Sorbos Edible Straws are delicious, gluten free and
Does Italy use pasta straws?
- 1、Nov 11, 2019 - Why do we still use single-use plastic straws? It takes centuries for plastic for decompose, and a lot of countries have banned the use of plastic
- 2、Now, your favorite Italian staple can do more than just making your tummy full and your heart happy. People have recently started to see pasta straws as a
- 4、Disposable and biodegradable pasta straws are the perfect replacements for harmful plastic straws and flimsy paper straws
- 5、Nov 19, 2019 - And now another reason to celebrate the Italian culture with a possible solution to a huge environmental problem- Plastic Straws… In a time when
Why are we switching to paper straws?
- 1、In the United States alone, we use 500 million straws daily. ... Alongside paper straws, people are opting to switch to Polylactic Acid or PLA straws for short
- 2、We have made the switch to Aardvark paper straws, which are both eco-friendly and biodegradable. Made in the U.S., Aardvark straws are BPA free, FDA
- 3、Jun 25, 2018 - The answer on whether to choose paper or plastic is neither. ... We All Live Downstream ... such as straws and bags, many businesses are switching to paper products as an ... First, paper bags and straws are made from trees
- 4、Jul 8, 2019 - Some may believe switching to paper straws and ditching plastic is like spitting in the wind in the fight against pollution. We disagree. For those
- 5、Jan 15, 2020 - Contact us to find out how you can make the switch! Share ... safe, single-use option, but as we all know, not all paper straws are made equally